• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

—Star Wars: The Last Jedi— discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Interested to see it. I enjoyed The Force Awakens as a stand alone movie, but was wondering how they'd get it to make the start of a good trilogy.

One thing to note: Rogue One has to be the most overrated star wars movie. It's just not that good! Plodding 6/10 at best.

Interested to see it. I enjoyed The Force Awakens as a stand alone movie, but was wondering how they'd get it to make the start of a good trilogy.

One thing to note: Rogue One has to be the most overrated star wars movie. It's just not that good! Plodding 6/10 at best.

I don't understand why Rogue One was even a movie. Wasn't it something like the equivalent of Episode 4.2? I mean, why have TFA and then another movie after that doesn't even follow the same timeline?

I don't understand why Rogue One was even a movie. Wasn't it something like the equivalent of Episode 4.2? I mean, why have TFA and then another movie after that doesn't even follow the same timeline?
The studio has committed to producing a Star Wars movie every year for the foreseeable future. They are a producing a timeline movie every other year, and a side story every year between. For 2018 it will be a Han Solo origin film.

The studio has committed to producing a Star Wars movie every year for the foreseeable future. They are a producing a timeline movie every other year, and a side story every year between. For 2018 it will be a Han Solo origin film.

Thanks! I liked Rogue One the least of the 3 most recent.

Spoiler Alert on the new one:

I think the biggest problem with Rogue One was that none of the characters were memorable or even that likable. I had no emotional investment in that movie at all. While I didn't really care for The Last Jedi I still like Rey and Finn. Even if Finn's subplot was the most pointless part of the movie and his arc was ruined at the end by an Asian woman who crashed her speeder into him.

Holy **** I just realized how racist that part was.

Back
Top Bottom