• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

—Star Wars: The Last Jedi— discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

the Christmas special was pretty good too.
I was born in 1976 so I missed it the one and only time it aired on TV. I grew up hearing about it, but never actually got to see it until YouTube came into being.

I was prepared for it to be bad, but DAMN, it was so much worse than I thought it would be!

Really wish Shadows of the Empire was canon these days. Would be an awesome movie.
I remember Hasbro releasing a line of action figures and ships based on that book shortly after it came out. I’m pretty sure I remember having a “Shadows of the Empire” game for my N64 also.

They were pushing it real hard, but without a movie I guess it just didn’t really catch on.

I loved the book. I’ve got a hardcover copy of it somewhere that I bought as soon as it came out.

Reactions: VME
I saw a spoiler of this movie's story line.

I saw the first 2 SW movies, but this latest story made no sense at all. It is like I saw a episode of AMC after not seeing it for 30 years.

I saw a spoiler of this movie's story line.

I saw the first 2 SW movies, but this latest story made no sense at all. It is like I saw a episode of AMC after not seeing it for 30 years.
Are you talking about “Rogue One”?

It’s basically a prequel to “A New Hope”. It shows how the plans to the first Death Star were stolen from the Empire and delivered to Princess Leia. The end of “Rogue One” rolls right into the beginning of “A New Hope”.

Oh, and....

Don’t tell me ANYTHING about “The Last Jedi” !!!

I’m trying to avoid any spoilers. I want to go into the theater knowing as little about the storyline as possible.

It’s basically a prequel to “A New Hope”. It shows how the plans to the first Death Star were stolen from the Empire and delivered to Princess Leia. The end of “Rogue One” rolls right into the beginning of “A New Hope”.

Oh, and....

I’m trying to avoid any spoilers. I want to go into the theater knowing as little about the storyline as possible.

I am talking about the one that will release in a few weeks.

Don't worry, it might as well have been in Russian for what I understood.

Note: I can neither confirm nor deny Russia is involved at all. :thumb:

Oh, and....

"This Is Not Going To Go! The Way You Think"

I am talking about the one that will release in a few weeks.

Don't worry, it might as well have been in Russian for what I understood.

Note: I can neither confirm nor deny Russia is involved at all. :thumb:
Hahaha! OK!

This is getting confusing with sequels and prequels and “Episode 4” actually being the first Star Wars movie ever released. Then you’ve got “Rogue One” that has a number in the title, but doesn’t have an episode number assigned to it since it takes place somewhere between episodes 3 and 4, even though it was released after episode 7.

I was trying to explain it all to a Star Wars noob awhile back and I finally just gave up! LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom