• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

I'm willing to bet several months pay that the black woman that kept screaming to call the police is one of the very ones that is marching and protesting to defund the police. So who in the hell are they going to call when they provoke the wrong white person and wind up just like Travon Martin?
Remember Zimmerman got acquitted!
The woman in the video tried to leave and the girl blocked her car, no way in hell a prosecutor with any sense will touch this. The black woman was clearly looking for trouble and she damn near bit off more than she could chew... next time she may not be so lucky and may wind up face down in a parking lot with a bullet in her skull.

I'm willing to bet several months pay that the black woman that kept screaming to call the police is one of the very ones that is marching and protesting to defund the police. So who in the hell are they going to call when they provoke the wrong white person and wind up just like Travon Martin?
The woman in the video tried to leave and the girl blocked her car, no way in hell a prosecutor with any sense will touch this. The black woman was clearly looking for trouble and she damn near bit off more than she could chew... next time she may not be so lucky and may wind up face down in a parking lot with a bullet in her skull.

Call da po po awe crap we had dem fired!!!

A whole lot of underlying racism in your comment and not one lick of facts. And BOTH HER AND HER HUSBAND WERE ARRESTED AND CHARGED. But keep on assuming what you like.

It was not the media....it was the black.

Off-camera, Hill instructed someone in her family to call the police as the woman continued yelling and pointing the muzzle of her weapon at the camera.

“She’s got the gun on me. She was about to hit me with the car,” she shouted back, adding that the man inside the car was armed, too. “This is crazy! Trump [is] making it real comfortable."

Wait.... so it's "the black" fault that a woman pulled a gun on her without any actual threat?

Regardless of if the white lady intentionally bumped the teen and regardless of the mother running her mouth, there was absolutely zero reason to draw a firearm. And that's why both her and her husband were arrested.

Wait.... so it's "the black" fault that a woman pulled a gun on her without any actual threat?

Regardless of if the white lady intentionally bumped the teen and regardless of the mother running her mouth, there was absolutely zero reason to draw a firearm. And that's why both her and her husband were arrested.
I would think the only reason for the husbands arrest was for leaving the scene. Can’t charge him for his wife pulling the weapon. They should have left to begin with. It was obvious they were being baited.

A whole lot of underlying racism in your comment and not one lick of facts. And BOTH HER AND HER HUSBAND WERE ARRESTED AND CHARGED. But keep on assuming what you like.
And?? So was Zimmerman, and he was ACQUITTED!! He went free after killing Travon, if memory serves me correctly, or am I assuming that also?

So obviously the black lady was baiting the white lady, and the white lady was an idiot for drawing her weapon...

Serious question, what do you do if someone is obviously baiting you, screaming at your face, possibly spreading covid, and not allowing you to leave? Aside from just taking it.

Back
Top Bottom