• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

So obviously the black lady was baiting the white lady, and the white lady was an idiot for drawing her weapon...

Serious question, what do you do if someone is obviously baiting you, screaming at your face, possibly spreading covid, and not allowing you to leave? Aside from just taking it.

Leave, Run them over if needed. Call the police, let dispatch know you are leaving a violent and unsafe area and will be traveling to X location. Video what you can. Let the person blocking you in know that you intend to leave and will do what is needed to leave to safer locations.

stupid ratchet ass ho mother ****ers always flapping that mouth.Yeah take that **** to court you dumb ass idiot.u ignunt u ignunt what a douche bag

So obviously the black lady was baiting the white lady, and the white lady was an idiot for drawing her weapon...

Serious question, what do you do if someone is obviously baiting you, screaming at your face, possibly spreading covid, and not allowing you to leave? Aside from just taking it.

If seriously in your face and being verbally aggressive and not allowing you to leave...great opportunity to “bless em with the jerk sauce” (pepper pray).

My God, here we go. Bait me you stupid asinine ghetto bi*** I would hope my wife would act the same way. You can see the woman in the vid step intentionally behind the van. I woulda just kept rollin until the bumps smoothed out.

I don’t think that lady is gonna be pulling a gun anytime again soon being charged with felony assault and all...side note, Noticed she had to rack the slide to chamber a round also. Not an ideal way to carry. So much cray cray in this

blm shutting down crack houses.jpg

Bear spray.

Deploy the can of bear spray.

Marksprayanimated2.gif

Back
Top Bottom