• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

If her 15 year old was so traumatized by being "pushed" (brushed lightly is more like it) and that was reason for escalating to this level? I predict a long stay at the gray bar hotel for her too.

I still don't think the whole situation was serious enough to draw a pistol. I mean seriously. Neither the black or white ratchets were even slapping their hands together while screaming at each other. I mean....come on man. How serious could it have been?

It all boils down to accountability. This may not be a popular belief but, whites as a whole are considered responsible for it. In many cases, we are. Instead of holding misdeeds accountable, it's taught early that minorities are victims at birth. Some how, this to so many, justifies the evils of another if they have different pigmentation.

The mother wouldn't have done what she did to another black woman. NOT because she would have been lenient to another black woman but because, a sista would have checked her **** at the door. We don't know what the shove really was. Obviously, the kid wasn't hurt. In public, one often encounters unexpected physical contact with strangers. Big deal...

Going by the footage, the lady appeared to be cornered. Obviously, nobody was going to let her talk so, conversation was pointless. Personally, I feel her husband should have reached for her and pulled her free. If people get bumped, **** 'em. As long as you're not causing harm, the ego will heal. He sure as hell should not have let her out of the car.

The elephant in the room are the phones. Once it becomes obvious that you are on video, you know what is up. She should too. We all know the media bias. She was in a losing situation the moment that phone started recording.

I'll stop here as, I can create an entire novel assessing the situation.

If her 15 year old was so traumatized by being "pushed" (brushed lightly is more like it) and that was reason for escalating to this level? I predict a long stay at the gray bar hotel for her too.

I still don't think the whole situation was serious enough to draw a pistol. I mean seriously. Neither the black or white ratchets were even slapping their hands together while screaming at each other. I mean....come on man. How serious could it have been?

did the African American take off her earrings? If not then it wasn't serious. :doh:

Police can charge with whatever he wants.. that don’t mean it’ll hold up.. felony assault won’t stand up in front of a good judge

asian owes us an apology.jpg

Back
Top Bottom