• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

stoopid is rampant and in full force on this site
Unfortunately across the entire country. Different standard for different pigmentations. We need a standard for all Americans. Erasing history is not the answer. People need to realize that Monuments aren't praising history but, the lessons we have learned from it. You posted a fine example. That little girl is not responsible for Pearl Harbor or our involvement in WW2. Going by the current media driven standard, the US would have nothing to do with Japan.

Can you imagine how tiring it must be to have to get out of bed every day and search for something to be offended of?
There is one in this thread that I would think must be ready to fall out most every day from being so damn tired

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would hate to have to try to convict a jury that either party involoved was right in this situation. Corner someone where they can't leave while putting a camera in their face, then stepping behind their car when they attempt to leave, is wrong. Pulling a gun when no assault is threatened or being committed is also wrong. If one side is charged, both sides should be charged.

I would hate to have to try to convict a jury that either party involoved was right in this situation. Corner someone where they can't leave while putting a camera in their face, then stepping behind their car when they attempt to leave, is wrong. Pulling a gun when no assault is threatened or being committed is also wrong. If one side is charged, both sides should be charged.
Very much the case. However, an assault was indeed verbally threatened. Was it life threatening, most likely not. Going by the laws, the lady who pulled wasn’t technically in the wrong. However, they were in their car and just as simply drove away.

Personally she would have gotten a bump had she stepped behind and hit my car but, I digress.

Back
Top Bottom