• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Peek at CCW”

maybe it’s because a proof or record does not need to be obtained as evidence?
In other words Ga law doesn’t require a seller to gain proof ( not to my knowledge anyway)

I simply ask 3 questions.. and anyone who has met me can tell you I ask all 3 questions..
1. are you a Ga resident?
2. are you over 18?
3. are you legally able to own a gun?
If they answer yes to all 3 questions, I hand them their new gun..

to my knowledge Ga doesn’t require a seller to collect “proof” of any of those 3 things..
Why don't you sell to someone that's 18 years old? 🤔

If they are willing to put in the work for it.
You mean I have to do it myself?

1672273023215.gif

If GA law says that you have to be a resident of Georgia to buy and sell a weapon to somebody else in Georgia, how come there is not much grief when somebody asks you to show a license to prove you are a Georgia resident?
run a tag check bahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

I had a guy ask to see my weapons license. He was a former DEA agent. Showed me his ID as well. It was noted in the ad but I must have missed that part initially.

Funny thing is, turns out he was stealing guns from his employer and selling them here. The Newton Co Sheriff called me about one of those guns I bought from him.

So, someone tell me how much that Bill O’ Sail, background check, Georgia ID, or whatever BS you want to see protects me, or you? Crooks gonna crook no matter what.
That sounds like an episode of breaking bad. Glad you made it out of there unscathed 😨

run a tag check bahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Funny thing with that is I had a buyer with a phone number from one state and tags on the car at meet from another state. Neither was GA. When I inquired on what state they are a resident of, they showed me their GA CWL.

Funny thing with that is I had a buyer with a phone number from one state and tags on the car at meet from another state. Neither was GA. When I inquired on what state they are a resident of, they showed me their GA CWL.
He would have never got that far

Back
Top Bottom