• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

01/01/2020

I’m going. I went this morning. Saw a big ass buck and watched him for 10 mins. My buddy does trophy management so when he got the text pics I was told “it wasn’t big enough.” Then I saw 6 does, couldn’t get a shot off. It was a weird angle to my stand. AND I saw 6 coyotes. Again couldn’t get a clear shot. Thick woods and a ground blind. I’m going again after all that activity.

That's some serious activity for one sit, 6 coyotes, wow! I havent seen that many dogs in woods collectively all season. Hope you can plug some yotes and deer in the morning. Good luck sir.

I'll be duck hunting in the morning. Got an invite from a buddy with a pond on his deer lease. Said the ducks were there this morning. Hopefully they'll be there tomorrow morning!
Yeah I haven’t been in two weeks and there was no ducks then. Hopefully they are there in the morning

Yeah I haven’t been in two weeks and there was no ducks then. Hopefully they are there in the morning
I'll be in NC on the outer banks chasing ducks next week, and in Mississippi the week after that. I'm definitely praying for a harsh cold front to push down, but it may be a bit late.

I'm gonna be in Hancock county tomorrow setting up a blind and camera at my turkey hunting spot, taking the 30-30 with me in case I see a monster. Then riding over to warrenton to set out some corn and checking the camera there.

I'll be in NC on the outer banks chasing ducks next week, and in Mississippi the week after that. I'm definitely praying for a harsh cold front to push down, but it may be a bit late.
I don’t know you should do alright though. I heard they were crushing them in Arkansas this week

I don’t know you should do alright though. I heard they were crushing them in Arkansas this week
I hope so. My youngest daughter is going on her first duck hunt with me to Mississippi on the 15th. She started deer hunting with me about 9 years ago when she was 9 or so. Then on the 26th my middle daughter will be going to Mississippi with me for her first duck hunt. She got her first deer when she was long about 13. I hope they take to duck hunting like I did when I was introduced to this crazy addiction. I still deer hunt, but it ain't near as much fun as duck hunting to me. Good luck to yall in the morning.

I hope so. My youngest daughter is going on her first duck hunt with me to Mississippi on the 15th. She started deer hunting with me about 9 years ago when she was 9 or so. Then on the 26th my middle daughter will be going to Mississippi with me for her first duck hunt. She got her first deer when she was long about 13. I hope they take to duck hunting like I did when I was introduced to this crazy addiction. I still deer hunt, but it ain't near as much fun as duck hunting to me. Good luck to yall in the morning.
Man that is great that your kids are in to hunting. I hope when my girls are older they will like hunting. Maybe they will love duck hunting. Yeah I still love deer hunting, but there is nothing like duck hunting.

I forgot to say good luck to you too man.

Back
Top Bottom