• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

01/01/2020

Hunted half a day, saw 5 does in total. Pretty good sit this morning, and thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to go. Be back after it Saturday. Good luck to all those who went and the folks still in the woods.

Only saw 5 in the afternoon, some small dies and a couple young basket rack bucks my gf didnt want to shoot. I discovered yesterday that I'm gonna have to replace her scope that came on her rifle since its terrible in low light conditions and doesn't have any kind of anti-glare coating on the glass. That crap scope cost her a chance at a really nice buck yesterday evening.

Only saw 5 in the afternoon, some small dies and a couple young basket rack bucks my gf didnt want to shoot. I discovered yesterday that I'm gonna have to replace her scope that came on her rifle since its terrible in low light conditions and doesn't have any kind of anti-glare coating on the glass. That crap scope cost her a chance at a really nice buck yesterday evening.
Dang man that sucks about the scope

Broke my crossbow string yesterday when my cocking string broke.
The plastic string claws went flying and one cracked my hand so hard I swore I broke my hand but just bruised something I guess.
I’ll probably see twelve deer in my backyard at 7am on the 3’rd.

Back
Top Bottom