• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'03 6.0 F250 smoking...

I am going to continue the search for a local diesel shop...
Thats a good plan. I would 100% not reccomend taking it to the dealer. There a few good techs out there but they are hard to find for diesel. That and youll be paying top dollar too.

Theres always the power stroke help guy, hes supposed to be good at fixing them.

Thats a good plan. I would 100% not reccomend taking it to the dealer. There a few good techs out there but they are hard to find for diesel. That and youll be paying top dollar too.

Theres always the power stroke help guy, hes supposed to be good at fixing them.

Powerstroke guy is good but expensive. I had no more issues after taking a truck to him but I paid for it.

Powerstroke specialty in Buford is refuted to be one of the best in the country. Might be worth a phone call. On the 6.0, there's is a way to buzz test the injectors to see if you have a weak one(s). Black some is unburnt fuel on the hot side, comes from leaky injectors and/or not enough air for the given amount of fuel ( injection system over fueling, loss of boost, leaking boost ducting, clogged air filter, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom