• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1-12 Hunt

Well we wrapped it up for the year earlier today. It was a great 3 days in the woods with my dad and a guest. My guest saw 10 total including a buck that looked legal from what I could tell on camera. He exercised great trigger control so he will be allowed to come back next year lol. He saw a lot more than I did but it was great to get in the woods and have it finally feel like hunting season!

Good luck all of y'all still out there and finish strong!

Well we wrapped it up for the year earlier today. It was a great 3 days in the woods with my dad and a guest. My guest saw 10 total including a buck that looked legal from what I could tell on camera. He exercised great trigger control so he will be allowed to come back next year lol. He saw a lot more than I did but it was great to get in the woods and have it finally feel like hunting season!

Good luck all of y'all still out there and finish strong!

good on your guest

I've always had second thoughts on letting others hunt my area
I let my neighbor hunt my property last month, told him do not shoot any Bucks
I heard a shot, then got a message "I just shot a monster" I helped him get the deer out, a young 8 point
he said "it looked a lot bigger walking through the woods" he shot it at 40 yards

As I was dragging the Deer out I kept my mouth shut, he knew I was mad
I then made up my mind that no one else will have that opportunity again

Well gang, thinking I may call it here in next 30 mins. Been a quiet morning here with no movement. Yesterday was my wife’s birthday and we are meeting family for supper tonight to celebrate so this will it for me today. I’ll be back tomorrow for the last day though. Just a side note, either the boys at Ft Stewart are paying war games this morning or I hear the occasional rumble of thunder off in the distance from time to time. Well, good luck to those of you continuing to hunt this morning and the ones getting to make it out for the afternoon. Be safe and have fun out there.

Musta been Stewart playing war games cause I can hear them again this afternoon as well.

Back
Top Bottom