• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1/13 Hunt

I don’t know what to do. Looking at weather app’s and one says it’ll be 30% at 8:00, 50% at 9:00 & 60% at 10. The other says it’s a 99% drizzle right now & will start raining in 30 minutes. Maybe I’ll just chill out here for about 10 mins and see what happens before I head out. Ahhhh, I hate these kinda decisions.

Well, rain coming down now. According to the app, it will be for a while so I’m gonna miss the morning hunt and slip back into bed with the wife.

66d24d2e41e3f4bcd7f0d9e20189b0fb.jpg

Good luck to all who go out this morning! I’ll be back on line in a few hrs and definitely back in the stand for the final evening hunt if the year.

Well, rain coming down now. According to the app, it will be for a while so I’m gonna miss the morning hunt and slip back into bed with the wife.

66d24d2e41e3f4bcd7f0d9e20189b0fb.jpg

Good luck to all who go out this morning! I’ll be back on line in a few hrs and definitely back in the stand for the final evening hunt if the year.
What app is that?

This is it for most of us for this season. Best of luck to all who made it out to the stand. Hope to at least see something this afternoon. Freezer is full, so I’m fine if I don’t get a shot. Enjoyed talking to everyone through the season this year and sharing our hunting stories.

Back
Top Bottom