• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1-5 Hunt

Nope. Found this about a 1000 yds in the opposite direction from where we lost the blood trail on that one and I'm pretty sure the other one was a bit bigger.
One of my buddies shot a really big deer at the end of November that he couldn't find. He even hired a tracker who brought two dogs and they never found his buck. He went looking for it about a week later hoping to smell it but he never did. However, he did find two skulls of two other bucks while he was looking. Yep it's a shame when that happens.

659C4E8E-EB7A-4517-8EB0-3B4144EFE7E3.jpeg
I got a pretty nice 8 point this morning to end my year! Went with my dad too which made it even better.

One of my buddies shot a really big deer at the end of November that he couldn't find. He even hired a tracker who brought two dogs and they never found his buck. He went looking for it about a week later hoping to smell it but he never did. However, he did find two skulls of two other bucks while he was looking. Yep it's a shame when that happens.
I have had good success hunting areas where I have found skeletons of lost bucks.

We're in Washington. The guys that have been in the club a while said he had good looking teeth for the area.

I'm probably going to get it euro mounted. I watched a few how to videos but it looks too much like work for me to diy.

Good sized pig and nice cutters to boot.
What county did you kill him in?

Back
Top Bottom