• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1-5 Hunt

Well gang...yall do me proud this afternoon, I’m not gonna make it back out. They put my step daughter in the hospital earlier today. She’s been fighting bronchitis for weeks and now they think she is septic. Running blood tests and will not know results till the morning so looks like I’ll be camping out at hospital for the afternoon. Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there.

Well gang...yall do me proud this afternoon, I’m not gonna make it back out. They put my step daughter in the hospital earlier today. She’s been fighting bronchitis for weeks and now they think she is septic. Running blood tests and will not know results till the morning so looks like I’ll be camping out at hospital for the afternoon. Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there.
Hope she gets better soon.

Just had a small 3 point buck out at 30 yds debating to let him walk or shoot him for meat, when somone yelling at a dog a couple hundred yards away spooked him. I was gambling on being able to get something bigger tomorrow, but can only hope that works out. If that would have been a big buck and I hadn't already had time to make a shot, I would have been very mad.

20190105_175753.jpg
20190105_175809.jpg

Godspeed

Hope she gets better really soon.

Saw a turkey and three does. They circled around me and I heard them coming through the flooded out area to my left. Then they popped out about 100 yards down near where I put out my corn. I got too excited and when I lifted my rifle to get a better look the biggest one stared me down and then they all bolted. I’ll be back out in the morning. Gonna be more chill next time.

Back
Top Bottom