• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 Million Round Suppressor

That is impressive, although I bet that bore looks like the same view Stormy Daniel's Gynecologist gets during her annual check-up. :wacko:
I know what most of you are thinking; but one advantage on taking the MP-5 though its paces is you don't have to wear gloves and take a shower after handling it!

Hello All!

Finally dropping in here...My name is Kevin, and I work with GSL Technology Suppressors.

I am NOT here to sell...I just want to offer some info, and answer any questions or requests for info.

GSL has certainly changed up the industry.

All GSL products all come with an unconditional lifetime warranty that we actually stand behind. ( As evidenced by that 1million round can above)
Just so you MP5 lovers out there know....I saw this MP5 and the new suppressor she is rocking less than 3 months ago, and their round count is now OVER 2.4 MILLION rounds down this weapon, with a GSL can on it its entire life. We provide the exact same level of quality in all of our products....not just cans for the MP5 ;)

GSL is not in someone’s garage, we didn’t start less than 10 years ago.
We have been in business for over 40 years, and have ISO9001:2015 rating for our manufacturing process and 25,000sq ft facility in Jackson, Michigan.

As some have mentioned here, Greg Latka was indeed the President of Gemtech for over 20 years and was the head of their R&D.

We at GSL have continued to innovate and lead the industry with suppressor patents for design and function.
He owns 9 patents in this industry, including the Bilock disconnect and other suppressor advances.

We do not spend time with patents or dB reduction nearly as much as ensuring our cans have zero Point of Impact (POI) shift.

We have law enforcement agency sales all over the county and a great endorsement from the US Rifle Team here:

That’s all great, but what does GSL offer different?
  • We have incredible customer service.
  • You can reach us anytime on email, phone calls, or text and get a response within hours instead of days.
  • There are zero minimum orders.
  • No Dealer minimum stocking requirements or “Buy In”
  • We include EVERYTHING needed to fire our cans in the retail package
  • Cans that require a piston or adapter include it (just specify which thread pitch when ordering).
  • Cans that are Quick Disconnect (QD) include one of the QD Mounts in the box
  • You can purchase additional adapters or pistons of course, but one of them is included in the MSRP and dealer cost prices
  • We have an incredible selection of cans to suppress shots from .22 - 5.7 - .223/5.56 - 9mm - 6.5CM - 7.62 - .338 - 350 legend - .375 - STEN - .45 - .416barrett - .450 bushmaster - .50cal.....and many more.
  • We have our prices fixed at comparable or lower cost than many of our competitors.
  • We have many cans that are full auto rated.
  • We have our cans on border patrol weapons, many law enforcement agencies, the US Rifle Team, and many more.
PS: You can connect with me at:
tinyurl.com/gsllinks and see some other info on GSL, YouTube, social media, etc.

Thank you!

upload_2020-7-8_9-33-11.png

upload_2020-7-8_9-33-11.png

Do you offer a cleaning /reconditioning service for those that do not want to do this? If so, how much? Please refer pricing to specific current models. Thank you.

Do you offer a cleaning /reconditioning service for those that do not want to do this? If so, how much? Please refer pricing to specific current models. Thank you.

How long has it been since you cleaned the muffler on your car?
;) So cleaning is not really required for most of GSL's suppressor line.
They currently do not offer this cleaning service. (but possibly in the future)

This can mentioned before had over 1,000,000 rounds through it....and was never cleaned. Unless you have unlimited ammo, you will never need to clean a center fire can.

Our Woodland 22 can gets dirty! 22 is a dirty ammo. We include a disassembly tool for cleaning...sometimes a little pressure with a large allen key will help get the baffles out.

I fire my woodland 22 can every week...and I tap it on a workbench and remove any large carbon deposits, and keep firing. Aluminum is not friendly to abrasives in some ultrasonics, and definitely not ammonia cleaners.

If you absolutely must clean them....you can mix a 1/4 tsp dawn dish soap and water, and rinse it through the suppressor, make sure its completely dry before firing again.

Thank you for the question.
Not sure if you were looking for a price list for the product line or for individual cleaning prices, but I will include our MSRP pricing for all of our cans here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15kpldyTtYim_IxamNv56TPllTMbLBb3G/view

Thank you!

Without going too high brow or giving away any secret sauce, I have a question. What kindof other advancements are there to be made with the current crop of suppressors we have on the market? Machining processes and the materials used have greatly improved over the last 2 decades. Where else is there to reasonably go? Thanks.

Zero POI shift, Increasing tolerance, superior sound reduction, and of course....Going smaller!

Attachments

• ppkpillobx.jpg
    ppkpillobx.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 24
  • PillboxPhoto (8).jpg
    PillboxPhoto (8).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
  • lifecard-pillbox2.jpg
    lifecard-pillbox2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom