• Adjust it down a bit

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

quikstang347

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
1 month to go til Bow Season opener and finally got the bow sighted the way i want it. Took a lot of twisting and tuning but i am happy with the results. The below pics are shot from 40 yds and i am not touching a thing on it from here on.

IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG

Better than mine, I got irritated with trying to get my newer bowtech to groups like that (took me 3 months to get groups like that with my old Martin) so I just turned the target around was satisfied to hit heart and lungs consistently with decent grouping. I've got a 4 pin sight but only use the top 2 :doh: I'm not good enough in my eyes to go past 40 yards. I did manage to do this though... brand new gold tip arrows that I had just Fletched..
20170728_173714.jpg

Better than mine, I got irritated with trying to get my newer bowtech to groups like that (took me 3 months to get groups like that with my old Martin) so I just turned the target around was satisfied to hit heart and lungs consistently with decent grouping. I've got a 4 pin sight but only use the top 2 :doh: I'm not good enough in my eyes to go past 40 yards. I did manage to do this though... brand new gold tip arrows that I had just Fletched..View attachment 1273328

It's tough i spent a lot of time tuning to get it there. I switched to a Prime Bow this year from a Hoyt and couldn't be happier.

It's tough i spent a lot of time tuning to get it there. I switched to a Prime Bow this year from a Hoyt and couldn't be happier.
I got bent out of shape last year when I gut shot a doe that was moving last year and sold my bow and told myself I wasn't bow hunting anymore. I messed up big time by selling that bow, love this bowtech though, its wicked fast but im still not gonna shoot at moving targets.

I got bent out of shape last year when I gut shot a doe that was moving last year and sold my bow and told myself I wasn't bow hunting anymore. I messed up big time by selling that bow, love this bowtech though, its wicked fast but im still not gonna shoot at moving targets.

Is it the new Bowtech Reign

Back
Top Bottom