• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 OF US IS IN NEED

I was pretty damned close to that point with the last stuff….Vimpat? …. I had gotten to where i was skipping doses….didnt like the way it made me feel. I was shaking all the time, i felt like crap in general. Just wasnt myself.
This stuff now , keppra , just makes me sleep. So i seem to be able to regulate it right now, hopefully i will get used to it. I am able to take the full 2 doses i am supposed to take per day. And i got it close to 12 hrs apart. Some may be closer to 10-9 maybe stretching it . But that is all i feel off of it. Bad that is.
I'm sorry man I absolutely know that scenario but if you can the generic is lamotrigine and I promise you the only side effects I've had so far is that I'm alot happier than usual and as weird as this is I don't show a whole lot of emotion like I look like an asshole at funerals and that may be a personal thing. I hope it gets worked out just know there is hope don't hesitate to reach out for any support I'm here man. Great community of people too I love it.

I'm sorry man I absolutely know that scenario but if you can the generic is lamotrigine and I promise you the only side effects I've had so far is that I'm alot happier than usual and as weird as this is I don't show a whole lot of emotion like I look like an asshole at funerals and that may be a personal thing. I hope it gets worked out just know there is hope don't hesitate to reach out for any support I'm here man. Great community of people too I love it.
Thanks brother , I appreciate it. I am usually around here myself. Feel free to hit me up anytime.
Ken -

Back
Top Bottom