• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 yr old Beretta 686 shotguns at Garland Mtn

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
502   0
Reaction score
I have no affiliation with Garland (other than I shoot there). They have their used rental Beretta 686 SP1's for sale if anyone is looking for one. New ones are prob $1750 - $2000 ish.

"Limited time offer from Garland Mountain!
Our rental fleet of 1 year old Beretta 686 SP1 12 gauge shot guns have been put on sale. $1,500 first come, first serve! Manufacture hard case, manual and chokes included! Guns going fast so give us a call! 770-345-0303"

Damn. Save 250 on a rental gun that's been run hard? Nah

I looked at them Friday. They def have not been run hard. Their rental crowd is not like the the ones at a local gun range and none of the ones I looked at had any signs of wear and look to be in great shape and come with the blue Beretta plastic case and all the chokes and stuff a new one has. I'm not a Beretta guy but figured I'd pass along the info. $250 bucks is still $250 bucks to me. They will be rolling out their 20 ga Silver Pigeons and their semi-auto's for sale once the new ones they ordered have arrived. I didn't mean to trigger all the ODT Clark Howards that lurk around here. Great folks at Garland and if you like to shoot clays it's worth a visit.

I've never been compared to Clark Howard before. Awesome!

I paid 1800 for my Sporting version. I've seen the field grades around 1650 a couple times a year.

Back
Top Bottom