• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn. What else do you expect them to Do?

It's not exactly like it's their scope or something in house.

If I owned that company, I cant say that I would have treated you any different...
Sounds like you're mad about a product/warranty and getting mad at the retailer.

Of course they will have higher markup... they are not on the chain level in terms of purchasing.

This is like yelling at your waitress for overcooking your steak

I agree to a sense. But when you are a dealer, at least these days, there is an expectation to stand behind the product and take it up with the manufacturer. Some things are broken, never have I had to pay a fine essentially, otherwise called a restocking fee in this case, for buying a new product and it not working. Never. I have bought stuff that didn't work as it should. What happens? I contact the seller, they send an RMA and a shipping label or just a shipping label. I send the item back, money goes back to my account within a few days after the retailer gets said item back. Simple. That's the way the market works now. Like it or not. What would have happened if I bought it from Midway, Amazon, Brownells, Primary Arms, you name it?
did they not tell you they would replace it with another? If that's not standing behind the product then I don't know what is.

And as far as the waitress comment, I tell the waitress that the food is messed up. They bring me new. They don't charge me due to it.
maybe at chili's. Try that somewhere a la carte

My point was why are you mad at the guy that sold you **** instead of the guy manufacturing the **** and selling it to the guy you bought it from?

Back
Top Bottom