• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10,000th post giveaway SOG knife ***WINNER KARLVV30***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da rulez:

1. Like this post. If your number is picked by the RNG and you haven’t liked this post, I run it again.
2. After you like this post, post “in”or some such in the thread.
3. Like the forum rules say, “don’t be a dick”. And if you are a dick, at least be my kinda dick...and you are free to read into that how ever you like. I’m cool with it.

So I noticed that I hit 10,000 posts and I thought I would do a giveaway. I looked around and found some **** I didn’t want and so here we are. It is an SOG spirit knife/spear and Comes with sheath. It can be carried like a knife, or you can unscrew the blade from the handle and screw it onto a broom handle and Voila, spear. Cool tits, right? It is brand new in box but the box looks like Edward Norton Curb stomped it. Whatever, it’s free, shut up. I will leave it up until I get tired of looking at it, or Saturday night, whichever come first. Winner will be chosen by random number generator. Of course shipping is also on me.

View attachment 1567035 View attachment 1567036 View attachment 1567037 View attachment 1567039 View attachment 1567040
Well, scratch my testes, I'm in!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom