• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10-12 Hunt

Awesome. Way to go girl and congrats! Show these other guys how to get it done!

My brother said one came out at dark about 15”-16” wide but she wasn’t comfortable with the shot- about 50 yds. Glad to she that she’s paying attention and avoiding any shot she’s not 100% confident in.

Put my buddy in my stand with my muzzleloader and he finally scored his 1st deer. I got over to him and he was still shaking...He said now I know what you mean about this buck fever stuff)even though it was doe). He was soooo excited. It was awesome.

^^Now this is what it's all about! Neither of you will ever forget this day. Big congrats!

My daughter’s first hunt this morning. A lot of memories made today. She used the same rifle that her two older brothers started with but my wife painted it pink- looks great too. She’s hunting this evening with her favorite uncle and they’ve already seen 2- waiting on a big one.

View attachment 2318561

This has turned out to be the thread of the year! I just love seeing these kids scoring their first deer. Congrats!

It was a quiet morning. I only saw one. This afternoon started out great and saw several but nothing worth messing with. This girl needs to get in the biscuits and gravy. Are y'all's does really skinny right now too?

3319.jpeg
3317.jpeg

It was a quiet morning. I only saw one. This afternoon started out great and saw several but nothing worth messing with. This girl needs to get in the biscuits and gravy. Are y'all's does really skinny right now too?

View attachment 2318711 View attachment 2318712
That looks like the ones I saw yesterday. I know that there are some bigger ones where we hunt; but it is early in the season.

Let a doe walk with her 2 fawns. They were small enough to still be nursing. This was my 1st time out this season, sat from 5pm til dark and took the bow. Will be headed out tomorrow evening to another spot with the smoke pole.

Back
Top Bottom