• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10-24 hunt

I got turned around getting to my spot this morning. Realized my phone is an asshole and Google maps sucks. After 35 minutes of walking in circles I said F it and climbed a tree. I'm about 200 yards from my normal spot. I've been to this spot probably 60 times and I still have problems finding it in the dark. Anyway, maybe it's meant to be. I did have a deer at 25 yards within 5 minutes of sitting down. I can smell a hot doe too. Might be a good morning.

Bumped one that was laid down on my way in. It didn't blow, just ran off. Maybe the hunt won't be ruined because of it. Last weekend had a doe blow at me and a couple hours later busted my buck so I'm banking on that type of luck. Good luck to yall!

I got turned around getting to my spot this morning. Realized my phone is an asshole and Google maps sucks. After 35 minutes of walking in circles I said F it and climbed a tree. I'm about 200 yards from my normal spot. I've been to this spot probably 60 times and I still have problems finding it in the dark. Anyway, maybe it's meant to be. I did have a deer at 25 yards within 5 minutes of sitting down. I can smell a hot doe too. Might be a good morning.
I bought reflective push pins and put them on each side of trees along the paths. They work great.

Y’all wake me up when the fog lifts

135A64B9-625F-4330-B700-6DB3B687B929.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom