• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 arraigned after being indicted on felony riot charges on Inauguration Day (They're worried)

They need to start in these other cities that do that crap too. When you start making examples of these folks, I believe you'll see a drastic drop in participation.

Precisely, but even more important, the NEW fed.gov administration needs to bear a measure of accountability to the leadership entrusted to protect the innocent and prosecute the guilty, that are ENABLING innocent citizens being victimized, beaten and assaulted violently!!!!!!

This passive aggressive behavior of public office holders cannot be tolerated.

"OUR" FBI is boots on ground investigating the Berkeley riots, in particular the Mayor's orders for the police to stand down and not engage violent acts of assault. They were ordered to stand and watch!

I could not nor would I remain a sworn officer in that unit. I and those like minded would have broke ranks and issued some reckoning to those truly deserving.

The same thing occurred in Washington, were an Milo attendee was beaten and the AntiFA thug attempted to drag him back to his buddies so the cowards could perform a group beat down on him.

I wish I could of seen the ass hole's face when he discovered his victim was concealed carrying and the horror when he saw the muzzle flash and bark of a single round being sent in his belly...

So, someone has GOT to ask....Why did they wait until they caught some white folks before getting tough on them?

I wondered the same thing

Blacks riot and loot and burn : cops stand back and cheer em on
Illegals March and riot: cops do nothing
Whites riot and get felony arrests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The media won't cover the convictions so the riots will keep on coming.

Riots play well on the evening news, ya know. Why would the media do anything to prevent that?

"Lets Roll"

www.infostormer.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_03_trumptrain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom