• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 arraigned after being indicted on felony riot charges on Inauguration Day (They're worried)

I wondered the same thing

Blacks riot and loot and burn : cops stand back and cheer em on
Illegals March and riot: cops do nothing
Whites riot and get felony arrests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuz it be da White folks, who has all da monies $$$$.:shocked:

it's all about getting paid. $$$$

If they will prosecute and convict it will put an end to the stupidity.
Unfortunately we can't eliminate the stupidity, but it will damn sure make 'em think twice about it! Gotta beat down and arrest those hooligans. LAWFUL, PEACEFUL protests don't include rioting, vandalizing, and thieving!

In case you were wondering why young Colton had could take off time from work to go start a riot, it's because he's not working.

https://www.exploretalent.com/personal/twitchcoltonrichardson/7358605

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colton-richardson-52050195

Snowflake of the day:

etwatermark.php

Most of those arrested were close to 30 yrs. of age and many closer to 20 - maybe they'll cop a plea based on those famous words from Winston Churchill "if you are not a liberal before you reach 40 you have no heart and if you are not a conservative after you reach 40 you have no brain". But this guy David Baghdadi, 39, needs to be watched - in fact they all need to be put on a watch list considering they came from places scattered around the country.

Heavy fines, maybe some jail time, plus your name goes on the list for your lifetime and 3x you're out - incarcerated forever.

Most of those arrested were close to 30 yrs. of age and many closer to 20 - maybe they'll cop a plea based on those famous words from Winston Churchill "if you are not a liberal before you reach 40 you have no heart and if you are not a conservative after you reach 40 you have no brain". But this guy David Baghdadi, 39, needs to be watched - in fact they all need to be put on a watch list considering they came from places scattered around the country.

Heavy fines, maybe some jail time, plus your name goes on the list for your lifetime and 3x you're out - incarcerated forever.

I say institute the cane... three on the way in three on the way out... cause the mind will forget but the ass never will....

I say institute the cane... three on the way in three on the way out... cause the mind will forget but the ass never will....
That's what I got in Grammar school and for a lot less than rioting and breaking things :Cry:. The worst was "4 of the best" from my Math teacher for talking in class - he happened to be seeded 3rd. in N.Z.'s national tennis championships - 2 forehand and 2 backhand. I think he was practicing his ground strokes on my arse :mad2:.

Back
Top Bottom