• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10% off used @ Clyde Armory in Athens

heyitsshane

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
91   0
Reaction score
10% off used guns and accessories at Clyde Armory in Athens.. I picked up a used COLT AR15A2 carbine for 538 and a NICE 2nd gen Smith 45 for 339 yesterday with the sale price...

Also $11 PMAGS

Franklins is having their cost sale down the road also if you like overpriced shotguns and whatnot.

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I was headed out there today to pick up some magazines for my M&P. May have to see what other goodies I can find.

Franklins is having their cost sale down the road also if you like overpriced shotguns and what not.

Some of thier smaller items aren't horribly priced. Thier clothing and boots usually get marked down 20-25% off too. No matter where you go though you'll still get the best deal at Sporting Arms in Winterville.

Yeah I've heard good things about them from a buddy I work with.. The challenge I have is that I have to pass by Clyde on the way home from work... I'm going to have to start taking backroads or I'll end up divorced!

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I was headed out there today to pick up some magazines for my M&P. May have to see what other goodies I can find.

They've got a FABARM/HK FP6 shotgun that would be about 325 after tax... I've got one and LOVE it and if cash were a little more free-flowing I'd own that one too... have a look at it, it's got a hard case and all the HK goodies

spamcastle:572195 said:
Franklins is having their cost sale down the road also if you like overpriced shotguns and what not.

Some of thier smaller items aren't horribly priced. Thier clothing and boots usually get marked down 20-25% off too. No matter where you go though you'll still get the best deal at Sporting Arms in Winterville.

Hell yea, you can't beat Jerry's prices

Back
Top Bottom