• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

100 round AR magazine

I think: PMAGs are less than $15. GI mags even less. That damn thing is like $200.

If someone is selling them for $200 they are way over MSRP, I've been seeing them for $130 where I shop. But, since you mentioned Pmags, Magpul was suppose to be either designing or coming out with a similar quad stacked mag in either 50-60 rounds. I want to say it was 50 rounds and had the length of a 30rder, which was of interest to me since it didn't increase the length of the weapon but did give you more rounds. Haven't heard anything on them in a while though.

Just get one of these.( BETA) Yeah they are HEAVY but you get 10,000 cool points and you dont have to have a helicopter landing pads worth of clearance to use em.
[Broken External Image]:

You think that until you actually get into some sh*t overseas. You will be amazed how fast 30 can get gone.

But they are very expensive. That would be the main turn off factor for me.

Oh, I know exactly how fast they can go. But I also would not like to have fewer mags. You may have to drop a mag during immediate action and these would cost you to many rounds lost.

If you want capacity try a belt fed conversion...lol (they ain't cheap)

But they can be economical here the guy is shooting 1,000 rounds on full auto with the .22 upper. at around 1100 ROF. That would be a fun squirrel getter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom