• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000 rds 9mm Luger Aguila 124 grain FMJ ammo $192.70 shipped to your door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcastle

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
These just came in to this place today. Seems to be the cheapest 9mm ammo I can find. After shipping and insurance it runs $192.70. That's roughly 19 cents a round compared to the roughly 22 cents a round special that Walmart Federal was before they yanked it off the shelves. I don't know much about the brand but couldnt find any negative reviews online.
http://www.sgammo.com/product/aguila/stock-now-1000-rds-9mm-luger-aguila-124-grain-fmj-ammo

45 left in stock at posting.

I have. I bought a case of their 45 ACP this summer and have been shooting it since. It shoots fine but it is EXTREMELY dirty ammo. After two mags of this stuff my 1911 was covered in black from the muzzle halfway down the slide. On top of that, the brass casings seem to be really thin making reloading impossible. The cases come out of the gun completely destroyed. I thought this might have been my 1911 chewing up the cases but the same thing happened when I ran the Aguila through my Glock, XD, and M&P. Honestly, I would stay away from it and spend the extra money for something better. I personally have decided to not buy anymore of their stuff.

Run thousands of rounds of their .22lr over the years and always found them to be very accurate and no more dirty then the other stuff. For the price I would think about a case of the stuff, maybe split it with a friend or something.

Aguila 9mm is OK, especially if you're used to the Russian stuff. A little hot and kind of dirty, but not horrible. Crimping isn't great, I've had problems with the bullet being pushed back into the case with some blow-back type guns. The 45 ACP does seem a lot dirtier than the 9mm, and I've had some issues ejecting it in a Ruger P345. Supposedly Aguila is who Remmington sub-contracts with in Mexico to produce 'Remmington' ammo in that country, but I can't verify that. SGA Ammo is great though, love doing business with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom