• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000 rounds of Blazer 9mm for $160.00 w free shipping

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
504   0
Reaction score
And free shipping at PSA. Good range ammo.

Screenshot_20171101-164617.png

Reactions: MRH
I haven't ran across one that frowns on alum cased ammo. Steel cased yes, but no issues with aluminum. But I don't shoot at many indoor ranges anymore.

ga_trucklvr, can you or anyone name one range that does not allow aluminum case ammo to be used ?? In all my years of shooting I have not heard of one. But certainly that does not mean there aren't any.

The only issue that I am aware of is (mild) steel jacketed bullets not being allowed. Since these bullets are often used in inexpensive steel case cartridges. Some ranges ban steel case cartridges because of the bullet issue - not because of the case issue.

FWIW - $160 for the subject line ammo delivered is a VERY GOOD deal......thanks for posting.

Regards,

Rob

......if you are shooting anything other than a Glock it does....:cool:.....because everyone knows Glocks never need cleaning and then when they do you simply put them in a dishwasher...............................(Just kidding, you should not put them in a dishwasher....at least not on the bottom shelf....:becky:...but they do run even being extremely dirty)

SERIOUSLY - please don't put your Glock in a dishwasher.....or maybe do it and let us know how it went. Just be sure its unloaded.

I shoot blazer brass 9mms. Does this shoot any different? Is it clean?

dont think it shoots any differently. i've shot a ton of it and never had any issues but to answer your second question honestly no lol this stuff will dirty up a gun quicker than almost any other i know, but thats a small sacrifice

Back
Top Bottom