• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1022 custom

nechecura

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
Guy is offering me a 1022 stainless with a stainless green mountain 20" .920 bull barrel in a revolution extreme(fire and ice color) stock with factory mag, 25 ruger mag, and zipper pouch for $380. Is it worth it?

Worth is based on the perception of the buyer.
Price it out, if its cheaper to buy all the parts and assemble yourself then I'd say no. but if it is not something you are capable of building yourself then factor that in.

Wheres the pics?!

Pics as requested.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 38
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
  • imagejpeg_0_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 39
The parts, receiver not included, are about the $380. Things depreciate and wanted to know I wouldn't take a loss later if I decided to sell. The Simmons scope is included.

typically the Ruger 10/22 keeps it's value pretty well, until you get into crazy money for on off builds. I would think that $380 is on the upper end of what it's worth but if you were thinking of building one similar, here's your opportunity.

the barrel is about $150, stock $170, magazine $20, scope adds a bit more.

so for the price of buying a 10/22 ($200+) and the barrel you are getting a free stock and scope. pretty good deal.

Bone stock 10/22 with standard synthetic stock and blue standard barrel is about $225. If SpeedyR SpeedyR is correct, you can add $340 to that to turn it into what you are being offered for $380. To me, the scope is not worth anything. Well, maybe a few dollars...

I would guess you could make or lose $50 if you needed to sell it later.
If you decide not to buy it I'd drive up to your area to buy it for $350 if the guy wants to sell.

Back
Top Bottom