• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1089 is the answer....1089 is always the answer.

Pistolier60

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
OK friends and neighbors ,got a little math trick from deep in the recesses of useless knowledge that is my brain.:wacko:
Amaze your friends,stump your co-workers and be generally annoying as you ask them questions that you already know the answer to.
It goes like this:
Ask your victim to pick a 3 digit number,we'll use 394 for this example but all 3 digit numbers will work as long as they aren't all the same number like 444 or the like.
Take 394,then turn it around to 493 then subtract the smaller from the larger:

------

Now take the 099 and turn it around which makes it 990 and add those 2 together

+990
--------
There you have it !Just for fun I usually write 1089 on the back of the paper I let them do the math on just for dramatic effect.
As you can see it doesn't take much to keep me entertained .Hope y'all get to have a little fun with this!

I can count to 21 when I'm buck nekked... and it's not cold out...
th

OK friends and neighbors ,got a little math trick from deep in the recesses of useless knowledge that is my brain.:wacko:
Amaze your friends,stump your co-workers and be generally annoying as you ask them questions that you already know the answer to.
It goes like this:
Ask your victim to pick a 3 digit number,we'll use 394 for this example but all 3 digit numbers will work as long as they aren't all the same number like 444 or the like.
Take 394,then turn it around to 493 then subtract the smaller from the larger:

------

Now take the 099 and turn it around which makes it 990 and add those 2 together

+990
--------
There you have it !Just for fun I usually write 1089 on the back of the paper I let them do the math on just for dramatic effect.
As you can see it doesn't take much to keep me entertained .Hope y'all get to have a little fun with this!

Da, Da, Da, Tada, MATHMAN !
Thus the caped crusader for numerology saves the day from boredom Again !

Back
Top Bottom