• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

109 Members of Congress Beg Biden To Add "Concealable Assault Weapons" To NFA

The NFA, or National Firearms Act is literally an Act of Congress. Seems a little strange that members of congress, the group responsible for the NFA would ask the president to do it. Obviously they don't think that they have the votes to do it the proper way. The founders are rolling in their graves.

They didn't have the votes then, either. They were afraid that no one would go for an infringement upon rights guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment. That's why they made it a tax.

But I get your point, and I agree.

"Posterity! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it."
- John Adams

They didn't have the votes then, either. They were afraid that no one would go for an infringement upon rights guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment. That's why they made it a tax.

But I get your point, and I agree.

"Posterity! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it."
- John Adams
They don't want to Legislate it because they know they're gonna lose the House in 2022, period. Rather, they ask Xiden to Exec-Order it because he can't even figure out who keeps crapping in his pants every day.

Seems legit.
I mean, how many times have you just dropped your AR pistol with 30 rd mag in your pocket before heading out to dinner?
I conceal carry my 10 1/2 inch barreled AR with round handguard appendix carry.
Really gets the looks from folks.
I need bigger pockets!

If they get to the point where they think they can get an AWB passed they will definitely include AR/AK/etc. 'pistols' in the ban.

It wouldn't even be hard... They just need to include language that defines an AW as a gun with a magazine outside the grip. That's why HiPoint carbines have the 10-round mag there, to make them AWB-proof.

The NFA, or National Firearms Act is literally an Act of Congress. Seems a little strange that members of congress, the group responsible for the NFA would ask the president to do it. Obviously they don't think that they have the votes to do it the proper way. The founders are rolling in their graves.
“The founding fathers are rolling in the graves” you got that right, do you think if they had AR’s back then they would of giving them up NOPE, they would of took more of them with them. Founding fathers would laugh at this generation, with all the boating accidents #compliers they will be.

They don't want to Legislate it because they know they're gonna lose the House in 2022, period. Rather, they ask Xiden to Exec-Order it because he can't even figure out who keeps crapping in his pants every day.
He has had 2 brain surgeries. Imagine how they would Attack/Tar and Feather any conservative with known brain issues.

Back
Top Bottom