10k giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
326   0
Reaction score
Hit a milestone this evening/morning, 10000 posts so it's giveaway time!
I'll be doing 2 giveaways. The first one will be for a 50.00 gift certificate to Gearcraft Holsters. @billieco is an awesome guy and one of our own so why not support him at the same time as my giveaway. Again this will be a gift certificate that I will purchase in the name of the winner. The second giveaway will be for another 50.00 gift certificate. This one will be for Southern Tactical Blades. I like @DEVEST8R and it feels only right to have a gift certificate to his knife and hanky shop since probably half of my posts have been in the Microtech thread.

Here are the stipulations for how you can enter.
Supporters and non supporters alike can enter one time.
If youve dealt with either myself or @payneed you'll get a second entry, You know because he and I are the same person.
If you own a Gearcraft holster already you get another entry. (Honor system)
If you own a Microtech Combat troodon or trigrip I'll give you another entry (again honor system) if you lie you fry.
If you've donated to any of the goodwill auctions that @SafeCracka or myself have spearheaded in the last 6 months you'll gain another entry. (Prayers for Vanessa, sladecm's kidney fund, Texas flood victim, rip Kimchee, etc.,.)

***Bonus entry for listing out your favorite Christmas memory***

That's a total of up to 6 entries. At some point I'll use a random number generator with the first number being for the Gearcraft certificate and then the second number being for the STB gift certificate so gwtbin quick and lets keep this thing bumped up.

Thanks for putting up with me for the last 5 years. It's been real and it's been fun and it's been real fun at times..

Congrats on 10k! Both of us waste too much time here!
I'm in...Looks like I qualify for 5/6 (no Micromeh), so I'll be back. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom