10k post giveaway Congrats SAR6114!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
I'll be giving away a H&R 12 gauge single shot for my 10k post giveaway. I acquired this a while back and don't use it so I decided to give it away for this ridiculous milestone. It is a bit rough and definitely no safe Queen but it is perfectly functional and these old H&R's are great guns. One entry for everyone. You must pick it up. I will drive 30 minutes to help you out. I'm not shipping it.

I'll use a random # generator to pick a wiener once I have crossed the 10k post threshold. Thanks for all the great deals, camaraderie and the laughs...And here's to many more to come! :very_drunk: Good luck!

photo.jpg

I'll be giving away a H&R 12 gauge single shot for my 10k post giveaway. I acquired this a while back and don't use it so I decided to give it away for this ridiculous milestone. It is a bit rough and definitely no safe Queen but it is perfectly functional and these old H&R's are great guns. One entry for everyone. You must pick it up. I will drive 30 minutes to help you out. I'm not shipping it.

I'll use a random # generator to pick a wiener once I have crossed the 10k post threshold. Thanks for all the great deals, camaraderie and the laughs...And here's to many more to come! :very_drunk: Good luck!

View attachment 1130592
put me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom