• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

!!!!!10mm Submachine Gun Preorder +1 Mag $319!!!!!!!!

I really like the idea of a 10mm carbine (much more powerful than a 9mm or .40 or .45 acp) as a home defense gun, or campsite security gun for out in the woods. Yeah, it may even be a good "brush gun" for hunting in thick woods, where you're not likely to get a shot over 50 yards.

I've used the Hi Point 9mm carbine before, an older one from the early 2000s production, and it was 100% reliable and far more accurate than any 9mm pistol with open sights. But, the action was not smooth, nor was the trigger, and the trigger pull was heavy too. Still, I'm sure I'd rather have IT in my hand than a 10 mm Glock when that hungry bear comes around the campsite...

I really like the idea of a 10mm carbine (much more powerful than a 9mm or .40 or .45 acp) as a home defense gun, or campsite security gun for out in the woods. Yeah, it may even be a good "brush gun" for hunting in thick woods, where you're not likely to get a shot over 50 yards.

I've used the Hi Point 9mm carbine before, an older one from the early 2000s production, and it was 100% reliable and far more accurate than any 9mm pistol with open sights. But, the action was not smooth, nor was the trigger, and the trigger pull was heavy too. Still, I'm sure I'd rather have IT in my hand than a 10 mm Glock when that hungry bear comes around the campsite...
I have a 45 acp model that's a few years old. It has been reliable. Horrible trigger but it works. These look like the guns in the original Planet of the Apes.

I have a 45 acp model that's a few years old. It has been reliable. Horrible trigger but it works. These look like the guns in the original Planet of the Apes.
I think that documentary showed what guns would survive the apocalypse.

But there are new stock options due out this year for all Hi Point carbines
bullpup.JPG

I like the concept, but a 10mm ain’t nothing to mess around with.

I want to see how well these work out with something that powerful before I drop an order.

Hi-Point needs to take a lesson from Ruger.

Re-design the dang carbine to take Glock mags! Are you listening Hi-Point??? I know it would take a bit of effort but think of the rewards!

Surely this carbine has been out long enough to recoup tooling charges and all that from long ago.

Folks that have them enjoy them. I guarantee you if they could take Glock mags they wouldn't be able to keep up with demand.

But hey Hi-Point, if you're happy with making the money you are, just keep the status quo while Ruger eats your lunch!

rant over...

Back
Top Bottom