• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/08/2019 Hunt

Damn dude! Awesome buck. Congrats.

Great buck brother! Congrats!

Real nice 8! Congrats

Thanks guys definitely one of the best hunts I’ve had. I was very fortunate my boss let me slip out early today to get some seat time and this big guy fell victim to some thinks 69 doe estrus gel. He trailed it to within 15 yards of my ground setup when I took the shot.

Good luck to everybody this weekend temperature drop and time of the year you never know what may come walking by. Still got another buck tag left so I’ll be out there looking for the daddy to my 8pt :lol:

Thanks guys definitely one of the best hunts I’ve had. I was very fortunate my boss let me slip out early today to get some seat time and this big guy fell victim to some thinks 69 doe estrus gel. He trailed it to within 15 yards of my ground setup when I took the shot.

Good luck to everybody this weekend temperature drop and time of the year you never know what may come walking by. Still got another buck tag left so I’ll be out there looking for the daddy to my 8pt :lol:
Congrats and good luck tomorow , drop another and your a legend

Congrats and good luck tomorow , drop another and your a legend

Thanks man I might have to buy a lottery ticket if I was able to stick another one of that caliber tomorrow but hey you never know and you definitely can’t shoot one on the couch

Back
Top Bottom