• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/10

My brother in law got it done last night. His first wall hanger. 30 seconds before he shot I shot a doe, no pics of it, I was too excited about him taking this deer. I've been trying to catch this nice 8 slip all season and he got him when I let him sit in my honey hole, but it's all good proud to see him shook and that happy about it.View attachment 2358163

CONGRATS, you like your BIL a lot more than I like mine!!!!!

Something about adult/child hunting that makes me feel good. Cheers on you brother!
Thanks! This whole “going from 0 kids to 3” as I luckily get to marry their mom soon has been non stop lesson learning from day 1, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now I’ve got a gaggle of little homies who share interests with me! We have a house hold that loves to ride 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, shoot guns, and hunt. Can’t beat it!

CONGRATS, you like your BIL a lot more than I like mine!!!!!
he's a great dude, great husband to my sister and great father to my nephews. So I reckon he deserved that buck. I patterned that buck all season. Atleast the deer hopefully mated before yesterday, according to neck and glands compared to pictures he had.

Good on him for getting it and good on you for lettin him get in your spot!
Nice job both of you!
he actually sat there yesterday mornin and almost sat somewhere else until I told him I got busted by a smaller 8 while going to put a new card in camera around noon.

Back
Top Bottom