• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/14 hunt

I'm going to get in the stand right before dark. For now I'm just sitting on a covered deck watching the fields to see if something pops out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

20181114_121818.jpg
you gotta look hard but she's right In the center of the pic

Got what looks like a brother and sister bed down in front of me, hoping that means mom and her suitor are close by but who knows
Keep an eye on them. They will let you know. I love when deer stay right under me until my knees start hurting and I'm afraid to stand up because they may spot me moving.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good luck guys. Taking Friday off of work on the tail end of this rain and when the temps drop.

Had to come home for my 33rd anniversary but I will be back in Crawford co on Saturday. I am ready to start filling the freezer with nice mature does.. I think I need 4 this year as 3 just barely filled my needs when the bride gives it away to friends and family. :)

Had to come home for my 33rd anniversary but I will be back in Crawford co on Saturday. I am ready to start filling the freezer with nice mature does.. I think I need 4 this year as 3 just barely filled my needs when the bride gives it away to friends and family. :)
Congrats on your 33rd anniversary. My wife and I had the same in September. We're lucky to find someone that puts up with all of our guns/hunting/hobbies BS.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom