• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/14 Marion county toad

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
This old buck was cruising in the drizzling rain yesterday evening around 5pm. It happened very fast so there isn't much to say. He stepped out of a thicket and was quickly walking across an old grown up road bed where I was staked out and I made a bleet sound to stop him. He stopped and that was his last mistake.

70 yard shot with the .270 BAR. I'm tagged out.

DSC01865.JPG

This old buck was cruising in the drizzling rain yesterday evening around 5pm. It happened very fast so there isn't much to say. He stepped out of a thicket and was quickly walking across an old grown up road bed where I was staked out and I made a bleet sound to stop him. He stopped and that was his last mistake.

View attachment 1869935
Congrats!

Reactions: MRH

View attachment 1869935

Hell yeah! Congrats.

It's stories like this that make me keep hunting in the rain. Unfortunately, I have never been lucky enough to see anything worth shooting in the rain. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's stories like this that make me keep hunting in the rain. Unfortunately, I have never been lucky enough to see anything worth shooting in the rain. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I love to hunt the rain. I almost decided not to go yesterday evening, but I had a feeling.. Glad I made that decision. Some of my best hunting has been on rainy days.

Back
Top Bottom