BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1344   0
Reaction score
DNR deer.jpg
There they are

Crappy drizzle out right now.
Got busted by mama doe last evening at 5:00 sharp when a nice herd came near my tower soon as the rain started.
I switched windows and she saw my movement and stopped dead....I didn’t realize they were coming until I switched windows and saw them the same time she saw me...dang it.
I had her young one in my sights just for observation but they all stopped when mama stopped and she took them sharp left down and around.
There was another big deer with her broadside and I could have made a shot but lighting and brush obstructed it’s head so I didn’t want to blast a spike by mistake plus I don’t like to shoot at herds because it will be weeks before they even think about coming back.
Hopefully this weather breaks a little but I may just gear up and do some stalking this evening after work if it’s still drizzling.

I got home yesterday evening with about an hour of daylight left. As I was walking out to sit in our big brush pile that needs to be burned a spike was right on top of The hill peering over and all I could see what his head. He stayed until dark so I literally sat in my yard and watched him the whole time. I’ve seen the 11 pointer in my front yard/driveway three times. I’m gonna get him this afternoon when I get in early

I’m going to sit it out today. Checked cameras yesterday, no pics on the scrapes the last 3 days except for a spike. None of the scapes have been touched since tuesday. Which, leads me to believe they are all ho’d up right now. Hopefully they will finish their job by tomorrow, and start looking for a few more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom