• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/18 Hunt

I'm up and at 'em, and ready. Probably not going, though. I will just sit here, drink my coffee, and look out the back door occasionally to see if a brave doe needs shooting.

My brother just walked out and said, "I'm going to kill another big one this morning." Funny thing is he probably will. Seems like anytime he says that, well, you know the type...

It is a bit foggy this AM in Social Circle. Looks like a good morning.

Good luck all!

I'm up and at 'em, and ready. Probably not going, though. I will just sit here, drink my coffee, and look out the back door occasionally to see if a brave doe needs shooting.

My brother just walked out and said, "I'm going to kill another big one this morning." Funny thing is he probably will. Seems like anytime he says that, well, you know the type...

It is a bit foggy this AM in Social Circle. Looks like a good morning.

Good luck all!
Must be nice

Must be nice

Yeah it is. It's my parent's place, though, not mine...I've taken a few deer right out the back door over the years. I had a pretty nice 8 point in my scope the first week of season, but decided he needed another year. Heck my 4 year old son saw him first. I was watching TV when he walked in and said, " Dad, there's a deer." LOL....Then we were fortunate enough to see that buck square off with a younger buck and spar for about 5 minutes. That was really cool.

Back
Top Bottom