• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/21 hunt

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
Good morning! I’m set up in a pinch point between 2 bedding areas, hoping to catch one cruising. Cold and clear here in Carroll. Best of luck and be safe.
image.jpg

Good morning! I’m set up in a pinch point between 2 bedding areas, hoping to catch one cruising. Cold and clear here in Carroll. Best of luck and be safe. View attachment 4985963
Good luck! Hoping to make it out this afternoon if work allows. Had a big eight point cruise through last night so I’m hoping he’ll be there today

Hope you get one.

I’m gonna try to get out again tonight.

Been hearing gunshots all around me on neighboring properties along with feeders buzzing around 4:30.
I found a feeder and a ladder on my sisters 30 Acre tract so I now know why I haven’t seen any deer in there.
It was too close to a ridge where a neighboring property has houses so I don’t hunt that side so it’s probably one of the homeowners there poaching on my sisters place thinking they can just extend their back yard another 200 yards.

The feeder and ladder now belong to me and I surely hope someone asks me about it so I can gladly tell them how much I’m enjoying the proceeds from selling the feeder and setting the ladder on another property….lol.
I set up a trail cam looking down at the spot from another tree to see if it’s the same azz clown that was blazing trails on her property with friends.
I had him trespassed once after I verbally warned him not to come back.
Next time he goes to jail.
This is why I set up the camera.

Back
Top Bottom