• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/30 hunt

I guess nobody is out in this wind/cold?
I was going but as I'm typing this, I'll punt. Only a saw a few this morning out the window and only one pic from cams during legal light. I guess it's more of the same tomorrow but they have to move sooner or later.....
Going out in an hour for the night sit

I guess nobody is out in this wind/cold?
I was going but as I'm typing this, I'll punt. Only a saw a few this morning out the window and only one pic from cams during legal light. I guess it's more of the same tomorrow but they have to move sooner or later.....
Good evening to sit in a ground blind...

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Good hunting you think?
Who knows? They are still chasing though the peek certainly seems to have come and gone. I've got one in the freezer and with 6 weeks left and no covers on the windows in the box blind I'd hunt today, I'm staying inside. ;) Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat weather day but either tomorrow morning or the next I've got to get out as it will obviously be our first actual 'cold' weather.

Who knows? They are still chasing though the peek certainly seems to have come and gone. I've got one in the freezer and with 6 weeks left and no covers on the windows in the box blind I'd hunt today, I'm staying inside. ;) Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat weather day but either tomorrow morning or the next I've got to get out as it will obviously be our first actual 'cold' weather.
I didn’t see a lick of chasing or really any rut activity

Back
Top Bottom