• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/7/19 Deer Hunt

7:06 AM this morning. 4x2 big body.. Yeah I know... He may have been nice next year..

IMG_20191108_071806.jpg
IMG_20191108_071946.jpg

Nice size body and 18" outside spread..

The property I’m on this year will have some monsters in the years to come. Saw some wide, perfect 8 points this morning. Still skinny racks and bodies, then saw a perfectly symmetrical 4 point with super thick antlers. He’s already got good genes. He’ll be a shooter in the years too come. I got a wack at my first coyote this morning!! Hundred yards, running shot, free hand. Don’t ask me to make that shot again. :)

I shot the coyote right at 7 am. Then the 4 point walked out at 745 and walked over to check him out. Lol :confused::p

F1FA0709-BA43-4281-B713-4FCCCACB1FE6.jpeg

89EB42C8-97C7-448F-9D91-8475695F2C3E.jpeg

The property I’m on this year will have some monsters in the years to come. Saw some wide, perfect 8 points this morning. Still skinny racks and bodies, then saw a perfectly symmetrical 4 point with super thick antlers. He’s already got good genes. He’ll be a shooter in the years too come. I got a wack at my first coyote this morning!! Hundred yards, running shot, free hand. Don’t ask me to make that shot again. :)

I shot the coyote right at 7 am. Then the 4 point walked out at 745 and walked over to check him out. Lol :confused::p

View attachment 2354080

View attachment 2354081

Deer killer down! Nice job :thumb: Sharp rifle as well

Always heard hunt wth the wind in your face..so I did this a.m....and it was windy for sure...the 1 deer I did see came from directly behind me...didn't even know she was there at all...she was about 10 ft from me on my side...spooked her when I stood up to straighten my knees for a bit....

Nice 'un there brother!
You shoot him with a Ruger?:pound::pound::pound:
It's my tradition to shoot the first deer of each season with the very first M77 Skeleton my bride bought for me back in the day. After deer 1 (and 2 also) I play with other .... Duh... Rugers!!!
Next up Go Wild 6.5
How about that Walmart plush camo?? LOL
MVIMG_20191108_145812.jpg

View attachment 2354080

View attachment 2354081
Nice shot and nice rifle.
Looks like a Manners stock, Remington or Stiller action, Badger Ordnance bottom metal?

Back
Top Bottom