• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/7 Deer Hunt

Here is his graduation picture. The pretty green headband is what this 77 year old uses to pull the deer iView attachment 1857934 nto my pickup truck.
Congrats! My 77 year old dad still makes it out to the deer woods. Of course, he'll make it to the stand by 7:00 and by 8:00 it's time to come back to camp for some biscuits and gravy and a cup of coffee lol.

Passed on a doe this morning in hopes that something larger was pushing, only a young spike after her. We’ll see tomorrow, she may not be so lucky.

Good luck folks. Didn’t get much sleep last night so I took the morning off. I’ve been living up to my username lately so I figured I better tend to some things around the house that need attention.
You always go back to the house and tell them how much you miss them and love them while you washing and packing.to go back.

Congrats! My 77 year old dad still makes it out to the deer woods. Of course, he'll make it to the stand by 7:00 and by 8:00 it's time to come back to camp for some biscuits and gravy and a cup of coffee lol.
I usually pick up a couple of sausage biscuits and a senior coffee at Mickey D's about 30 minutes before climbing into the stand.

Back
Top Bottom