• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#11 buckeyes

They keep using him as a running back like they did with Clemson and I bet he doesn’t even finish the game. And that targeting call sucked!
He won’t be launching deep balls to wide open receivers either against Bama. That Clemson secondary was trash last night. Couldn’t agree more on the targeting call that sucked.

Clemson and Vanderbilt should swap conferences.
Vandy might win a few, and Clemson could get a reality check.

The SEC would never agree to that swap. Dan Mullins and the Gators cry and whine enough for the whole league as it is. We don’t need to add crying ass Dabo to that mix.

Flat out embarrassed Clemson. Watch out Bama. Your next
Maybe so...maybe no. OSU strutted their stuff last night. But it's different after you've played a full season and your team has been beat up and hurt. Bama should be ready...hopefully we have enough 4-Stars in reserve to take the place of those starters not at 100%.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Dabo was fed his words last night.

BB1c5sAY.img

Let’s not forget the bulletin board material OSU had last night too that they won’t have against Bama. Lost to Clemson last year and were reminded of it every day for weeks, Dabo ranked them 11th In his coaches poll and talked about it openly and Justin Fields has been hearing he’s not close to as good as Trevor Lawrence for a year. All added up to a beat down so congrats OSU, I just don’t see that happening against Bama.

Back
Top Bottom