• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#11 buckeyes

Well, Fields was limping around and close to tears until halftime. Then he came out smiling and jumping around after the break.
Novacaine injections can do wonders lol. For hip pointers or bruised/cracked ribs.
The problem is that the player then just aggravates the injury while it is numb.
I’d love to see a video of Fields the next morning.
He will have to be injected again before the championship game and at halftime.
Hip pointers and/or rib injuries are notoriously slow to heal.
You think the big programs like Bama and OSU don’t have the best treatment possible even if it includes injections? If he could play the 2nd half he’ll be fine in a week.

You think the big programs like Bama and OSU don’t have the best treatment possible even if it includes injections? If he could play the 2nd half he’ll be fine in a week.
I’m not sure injecting a player with novacaine falls under “best treatment possible “ lol.
But you are correct...many programs do it.
Win at all costs right?
Do you have any personal experience with a novacaine injection prior to a football game?

I’m not sure injecting a player with novacaine falls under “best treatment possible “ lol.
But you are correct...many programs do it.
Win at all costs right?
Do you have any personal experience with a novacaine injection prior to a football game?
I’m more referencing the facilities and medical staff to care for him throughout the week to give him the best chance to play, but yes I’m sure novocain injections will be part of the plan if necessary. I don’t have personal experience with Novocain before a game, but have had in season cortisone shots and pain killers. Then again I was never good enough to play at one of those elite schools so never had access to anything like they do.

Y'all seen the State Bird of Alabama?

135178601_10164578171040383_8754877855336029502_o.jpg

Man, this is a GREAT photo!!!!!

Well, Fields was limping around and close to tears until halftime. Then he came out smiling and jumping around after the break.
Novacaine injections can do wonders lol. For hip pointers or bruised/cracked ribs.
The problem is that the player then just aggravates the injury while it is numb.
I’d love to see a video of Fields the next morning.
He will have to be injected again before the championship game and at halftime.
Hip pointers and/or rib injuries are notoriously slow to heal.

How many games/weeks did Drew Brees miss with broken ribs???

Back
Top Bottom