• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

110 vmax in 308

I played with 110's but not a lot. I did not find them very accurate . I have some different .308 guns now and may want to revisit them .

integeral recoil lug is a must for me, but im kinda bias. the fact that you can do multiple bolts for same receiver and go from trainer to backup comp. rifle is a nice feature. my "switch barrels" do however stay in their designated role 99% of the time. swapping bbl,rezeroing, data confirm, all these things take time and thats a hot commodity.
need a better switch barrel.

the accuracy intl. ATs have the best system as far as barrel swaps go BUT. no 223{thats insane!} and im not a big fan of how that chassis mates with barricades around the front of the magazine and the limited surfaces to work with on the butt.

skip to the 2:00 min mark to see how simple it is. i dont understand why all receivers are not made this way.

I played with 110's but not a lot. I did not find them very accurate . I have some different .308 guns now and may want to revisit them .

Same thing I found but it was an old Ruger 77V and the twist rate escapes me. I tried the 110's and 125's in a TC 30/30 pistol and not really impressed with the accuracy either. But I'm picky with accurate rifles and handguns.

the accuracy intl. ATs have the best system as far as barrel swaps go BUT. no 223{thats insane!} and im not a big fan of how that chassis mates with barricades around the front of the magazine and the limited surfaces to work with on the butt.

skip to the 2:00 min mark to see how simple it is. i dont understand why all receivers are not made this way.
You haven't seen how Desert Tech switches barrels have you?

Back
Top Bottom