• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12-23 Hunt

Just had the closest encounter I’ve ever had with a bobcat. He walked up to the ground blind I’m in and sat down about 3-4 yards away and just sat there and looked an me looking at him. I tried a few subtle moved to get him to move on and ended up having to stick my upper body out a shooting window and wave my arm to get him to run off. For the record, I like being the hunter, not the hunted!

Just had the closest encounter I’ve ever had with a bobcat. He walked up to the ground blind I’m in and sat down about 3-4 yards away and just sat there and looked an me looking at him. I tried a few subtle moved to get him to move on and ended up having to stick my upper body out a shooting window and wave my arm to get him to run off. For the record, I like being the hunter, not the hunted!
Dang! I woulda let my 10mm bark at him! Lol

I had a hunting buddy that had the misfortune of having a bobcat in the same tree with him more than once. Or so he claims, I'm no bobcat expert, but I've only ever seen one up a tree and it was after a squirrel snack.

Back
Top Bottom