• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12-23 Hunt

I had a hunting buddy that had the misfortune of having a bobcat in the same tree with him more than once. Or so he claims, I'm no bobcat expert, but I've only ever seen one up a tree and it was after a squirrel snack.

Never seen one in a tree and definitely wouldn’t wanna have one in the same tree as me!

I seen one climb a tree a few years ago chasing after a squirrel.
That was the only time I've seen one up a tree, was trying to get a squirrel. I've seen bobcats dozens of times and only saw that one up a tree. My former buddy claimed to have climbed into his stand before daylight on at least 3 different occasions only to discover there was already a bobcat in the same tree once it got light enough to see.

Just realized I havent seen a single bobcat or a turkey this year, which is very unusual for our property.

That was the only time I've seen one up a tree, was trying to get a squirrel. I've seen bobcats dozens of times and only saw that one up a tree. My former buddy claimed to have climbed into his stand before daylight on at least 3 different occasions only to discover there was already a bobcat in the same tree once it got light enough to see.

Just realized I havent seen a single bobcat or a turkey this year, which is very unusual for our property.
That’s not good not seeing any turkeys. I could live without seeing bobcats though. Lol

That’s not good not seeing any turkeys. I could live without seeing bobcats though. Lol
Its weird. Last few years I've seen a ton of turkeys during deer season, this year I havent seen one. It seems like all of our turkeys have just vanished, along with all the bobcats and all the deer over 3 yrs old. I used to see 4-6 bobcats per deer season too.

Its weird. Last few years I've seen a ton of turkeys during deer season, this year I havent seen one. It seems like all of our turkeys have just vanished, along with all the bobcats and all the deer over 3 yrs old. I used to see 4-6 bobcats per deer season too.
I hardly ever see turkeys on my hunting property during deer season but they are usually there during turkey season

Just had the closest encounter I’ve ever had with a bobcat. He walked up to the ground blind I’m in and sat down about 3-4 yards away and just sat there and looked an me looking at him. I tried a few subtle moved to get him to move on and ended up having to stick my upper body out a shooting window and wave my arm to get him to run off. For the record, I like being the hunter, not the hunted!
Yeah that hunger gut & serial killer mind that cats have was just trying figure how grab u by throat and eat u

Back
Top Bottom