• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12 GA TRAP Shotgun

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
Reaction score
I have a friend who asked me to look for something I know very little about. He is looking for a 12 gauge trap shotgun "break open" maybe will consider an O/U... He wants a long barrel of course, and that is about all the info I have from him other than the $ needs to be less than 800$. and screw in chokes... (no tool?)
He will do the research, but I will facilitate pickup and purchase...
Anyway, pics will be helpful...
:wacko:

JMO. but I think you friend is gonna' have a hard time finding any kind of decent-quality, "Real" Break-open Trap Gun for $800 or less...Don't know if he might be interested, but I have an Excellent Condition Remington 1187 Premier Trap--30'' Step-Rib Remchoke Trap Barrel, Monte Carlo Trap Stock--That I'd let go of for $725, and a VGC Remington 870 Trap B--30" Fixed Full Choke Barrel--That I'd part with for $425--Let me know if I can answer any questions about either one for you/him, and HTH....mikey357

JMO. but I think you friend is gonna' have a hard time finding any kind of decent-quality, "Real" Break-open Trap Gun for $800 or less...Don't know if he might be interested, but I have an Excellent Condition Remington 1187 Premier Trap--30'' Step-Rib Remchoke Trap Barrel, Monte Carlo Trap Stock--That I'd let go of for $725, and a VGC Remington 870 Trap B--30" Fixed Full Choke Barrel--That I'd part with for $425--Let me know if I can answer any questions about either one for you/him, and HTH....mikey357
Thanks Mikey yes I know he's reaching deep.
How about a few pictures?

Back
Top Bottom